Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!!

Who's trying to bring the Fordidden Dragon to walks free again. What in earth happen at Ground Zero? What is the darkness that surround it...? It is time you join the fight... It is time you...Battle for your DESTINY!!!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand KOG Tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status
Name A: Lethe
Age A: 27
Faction A: Criminal

The Grand KOG Tournament Empty
PostSubject: The Grand KOG Tournament   The Grand KOG Tournament EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:52 am

*From the city Security

We grandly announce the opening of the Grand King of Games Tournament of Araki City! The winning prize of 5000 Karma is second only to the Honor of the title - King of Games! The Tournament will be held a week from today (the March 5th)! May the best duelist win!

Any duelist - be it a professional, a student, or even a streed duelist - can and are encouraged to compete!

(sign up in the reply to this post)
(preliminary starts march 12)

Each Duels will be Single with 4000 starting LP

A King of Games must not only be a powerful Duelist - he must also be an elegant one! A special rule will apply to this tournament - the Grace Points!
Every duelists will start out with 5 Grace Points(GP)

-Special summoning more than twice per turn -> -1GP

-Synchro summoning more than twice per turn -> +2 GP(so it cancels out with rule1)

-During your turn, if (#monsters you destroyed by card effect)-(#of monsters destroyed by battle)>=2 -> -1GP

-Summoning a monster that exists on your opponent's side of the field -> -1GP

-Summoning a monster whose copy already exists on your field -> -0.5GP at end phase (Exception - if that summon makes you have controlled 3 or more copies of the same card during that duel no penalty)

-Battle reversal -> +0.5Gp

-Dominating a duel(win with no loss of LP) -> +1GP

-Winning a close duel(win with less than 1000 LP) -> +1GP

When a player's GP becomes zero, that player is instantly disqualified!

An important addition to the rules - an Ante card system will be adopted in this Tournament from the semi-finals onwards! Winner can choose to take one card from the opponent's deck !

Last edited by Lethe on Sat May 12, 2012 5:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status
Name A: None
Age A: 0
Faction A: None

PostSubject: Re: The Grand KOG Tournament   The Grand KOG Tournament EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:54 pm

As he saw the announce, Zeek knew what he would be doing the next days, "Now, all I need to do is to sign up. Then I will be able to show what peoples of Ground Zero is capable of." With a grin on his face as he always does when he think about that fateful day that happen, he thought to himself, while he was looking at the computer,( One day I'll find an anwser to what had happen, I will, I promise I will.) Looking at the celling of the library, ( I promise I will mom and dad. I will for the both of you). Finished with the sign up, he headed for the exist of the library, not without the funny feeling he had since he entered it.
Back to top Go down
https://yugirpgame.rpg-board.net
Tuvillo
Civilian
Civilian

Rp Status
Name A: Nox
Age A: 24
Faction A: Professional Duelist

PostSubject: Re: The Grand KOG Tournament   The Grand KOG Tournament EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:52 pm

'A tournament, huh?' Nox did not skip a beat before signing up. It was not because he cared about the prize, but because he wanted his name to be known in this new place intended to be his new home. It being a rather unique tournament also added fuel to the burning urge for fame.
Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status
Name A: Shiro TanikĀ 
Age A: 3000+

PostSubject: Re: The Grand KOG Tournament   The Grand KOG Tournament EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Sensing a card of great power here he walked into the duel arena and he sighed then he walked over to the table and signed up hoping someone in the tournament has it and he could duel them for it. After signing up he turned and walked off heading towards the museum but on his way he passed by Zeek and watched him while walking by. When he signed up he was wearing his armor so his face was hidden and he signed up as Enerjak. "Heh so the card I sense is coming from him...but I wonder if he knows it." He then turned and purposfully bumped into Zeek and dropped a card with a time and place written on it. It said 10:00 PM, Araki Museum.

Last edited by [EP] Shade on Sun May 06, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status
Name A: None
Age A: 0
Faction A: None

PostSubject: Re: The Grand KOG Tournament   The Grand KOG Tournament EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Sensing that something coming to him, Zeek was on his guard, althought he could not have prevented the bump he had been afflicted to, "Hey watch out du...de." Looking at the armored guy that had bumped him, his feeling he had was now on a whole new level. Looking at the ground he saw that the mysterious fellow had lost something, reaching to grab it, he saw a note writing over it stating, 10:00 PM, Araki Museum. The curiousity he had when he was young did not lessen with the time. Decided, he now had something planned for this night. Thinking to himself, while heading to the Museum, ( What does that wierdo want we me? ) Note in hand, he was determined to have the awnser for that question.
Back to top Go down
https://yugirpgame.rpg-board.net
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status

PostSubject: in the shadows   The Grand KOG Tournament EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Seeing Shiro sign up, Lethe added his own name to the entry list. It was not his interest to win - it was only to observe. He did not fail to notice Shiro's unusual interest in a participant named Zeek - a further research of him may prove useful.
Back to top Go down
goku1997
Civilian
Civilian
goku1997

PostSubject: Re: The Grand KOG Tournament   The Grand KOG Tournament EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:22 am

After watching the tournament's commercial, Daisuke had nothing better to do than to sign up. After seeing a lot of strong looking duelist on the commercial he had to go sign up. ''this might even be fun'' he thought to himself.So he left his house and drove 20 miles to the sign-up area where he signed up for the tourney.
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status

PostSubject: Re: The Grand KOG Tournament   The Grand KOG Tournament EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:43 am

(Security)

The match-ups have been decided!

(will pretend that there were preliminary rounds, Lethe dropped out)

The Semi-Finals shall be between Nox and Zeek, and Shiro and Daisuke! The Tournament is coming to a close - May the best duelist win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand KOG Tournament   The Grand KOG Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand KOG Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!! :: Araki City :: The Duel Arena-
Jump to: